O3 World is a digital product design and development agency located along Frankford Avenue in the Fishtown neighborhood of Philadelphia. We handle the full life cycle of the digital product process, from positioning and roadmapping, to design and development, through analysis, ongoing iteration and support. We partner with established businesses looking to build innovative, revenue generating solutions in the digital space.
At O3, we believe in a balanced environment, where positivity, hard work and happy hours coexist. While much of our time is spent at our desks or in meetings, we've created a culture that makes the outside world an integral part of our daily working routines.
We are currently seeking a Digital Analyst who has the ability to drive innovation and business success through data analysis. At O3 World, we believe that all decisions we make starting from strategy, to design, through implementation should be data-driven and provide value that directly improves our clients ROI. The ideal candidate has a passion for data mining, paired with purpose and a strategic mindset for business impact.
In this role, you will work directly with our clients from discovery and setup through post-launch optimization services. You will guide our clients to make decisions based on actionable insights garnished from their digital data. In addition, you will work collaboratively with our team, to provide user flow and experience optimizations based on the story that metrics provide. This role should will work hand-in-hand with a UX Strategist and Developer at all times, to ensure direct impact.
This role requires a deep appreciation for the digital technology space, understanding of new and emerging technologies, technical expertise, and a general understanding of data visualization platforms and data mining.
- Work with clients to transform their business goals into business requirement planning guides for data implementation and creation of a digital measurement model focused on KPIs
- Perform thorough discovery analysis for clients, focused on creating benchmarks, segments, and targets to create ongoing reporting models
- Extract, format, and integrate data from multiple sources to be used to inform project decisions, and conduct data audits to identify tracking gaps or data cleaning needs
- Create thorough reports on a variety of metrics, using data visualization and insights to provide impactful, actionable reporting takeaways
- Partner with Design and Development teams to answer questions based on data, use data to validate hypotheses and assumptions, troubleshoot issues, and ensure the technical setup follows best practices
- Partner with client vendors for services such as SEO, PPC, Social, and Advertising to work collaboratively and support our clients overall business goals and measure ROI for those services
- Utilize tools for data aggregation, data visualization, reporting automation, and testing to provide our clients with a holistic, visual understanding of their digital performance
- Entrepreneurial spirit, ability to work autonomously
- Ability to present data findings and actionable insights to clients and internal teams in a clear and concise manner
- BA/BS with at least 3-4 years of experience in the field
- Up-to-date with technology industry news with an interest and understanding of the emerging technology space as it pertains to machine learning and some of the other latest tech developments that we’re exploring in our labs program
- Deep understanding of technical analytics software and marketing technology across multiple platforms, including Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Eloqua, etc.
- Ability to identify possible website issues with tracking scripts through the help of Google Tag Assistant, and various tools
- Ability to map data and metrics to business needs and provide ROI from services
- Technical understanding of SEO principles
- Analytical and organizational skills with strong multitasking and attention to detail
- Ability to operate under tight deadlines while maintaining multiple projects
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Experience with machine learning, data science, or data mining
- Set-up experience for Google Tag Manager, Adobe Analytics, and Tableau
- Experience with Optimization and A/B testing tools, Social Analytics Tools, Customer Data Platforms, or Email Marketing Automation software
Amazing office space in Fishtown, flex vacation time, healthy snacks, pool table, dart board, company happy hours, agency field day, monthly one-to-one employee growth meetings, lunch and learns, sponsored networking events, employee referral program, peer-to-peer recognition, annual non-profit participation and donation program, neighborhood outreach events
Medical coverage including vision, dental coverage, short term disability, long term disability, life insurance plan, 401K with company match, and flexible spending account
You must be able to legally work in the US. Recruiters and staffing companies NEED NOT contact us. We're serious about this.
Please submit a copy of your resume and / or any relevant work samples that you think will help us get to know you better.
O3 is an equal opportunity employer (EOE). We look forward to meeting with you.