O3 Brand Manager
O3 World is a digital product design and development agency located along Frankford Avenue in the Fishtown neighborhood of Philadelphia. We handle the full life cycle of the digital product process, from positioning and roadmapping, to design and development, through analysis, ongoing iteration and support. We partner with established businesses looking to build innovative, revenue generating solutions in the digital space.
At O3, we believe in a balanced environment, where positivity, hard work and happy hours coexist. While much of our time is spent at our desks or in meetings, we've created a culture that makes the outside world an integral part of our daily working routines.
We are currently seeking a Brand Manager who has the ability to promote O3 World’s culture, projects, events, people, innovation and emerging technology services.The ideal candidate will specialize in social media strategy and implementation, content strategy and editorial creation, and public relations.
In this role, the marketing / community strategist will use their skills and experience to build internal and external relationships by attending industry events and promoting the agency, to interacting with press outlets for media placement, and handling all content strategy related to promoting the agency’s voice.
This role requires a deep appreciation for the digital technology space, and requires a self starter that isn’t afraid to produce new creative ideas for marketing exposure or marketing growth within the company and its service offerings.
You will report directly to the CEO, and in addition will work with the Accounts, Design, Marketing, Sales, Development and Labs teams to ensure you’re collaborating on ideas for producing interesting, buzzworthy news that helps promote the agency.
- Team player, excellent attention to detail and extremely positive, infectious attitude
- Solutions oriented
- Entrepreneurial spirit, ability to work autonomously
- Develop marketing strategy that encompasses PR, content and general outreach within the community that aligns with the the goals of the agency’s leaders
- Establish and execute an on-brand platform-specific social media content strategy
- Identify and work with agency thought leaders to refine voice and messaging
- Identify and explore new media opportunities to showcase thought leadership and culture
- Identify and explore speaking opportunities on panels and at conferences
- Identify and explore sponsorship or partnership opportunities for the company
- Identify, manage, and promote agency awards
- Collaborating with other members of the team to manage updates to o3world.com, including writing posts, coordinating creative assets with the design team, and working with the Development team to push updates live
- Build relationships within traditional and digital media and the community
- Content writing for newsletters, web and social copy, press releases and pitches, and other materials
- Develop internal communications strategies to engage employees
- Brainstorm new marketing + social + event + video ideas for the company
- Collaborate with the team on understanding analytics and creating reports
- Establish yourself as a brand ambassador within the industry and at social events
SKILLS / EXPERIENCE
- 2-4 years experience in Marketing/Public Relations
- Creative, proven ability to provide new marketing ideas and initiatives
- Experience using community management/publishing tools (ex: Google Analytics, Facebook Insights, Sprout Social)
- Experience in Content Marketing
- Experience using newsletter tools (ex: MailChimp)
- Up-to-date with technology industry news with an interest and understanding of the emerging technology space as it pertains to AI, AR, VR and some of the other latest tech developments that we’re exploring in our labs program
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Strong organizational skills and multitasking skills
- Video or podcast concepting insights a plus
- Established media relationships a plus
Amazing office space in Fishtown, flex vacation time, healthy snacks, pool table, dart board, company happy hours, agency field day, monthly one-to-one employee growth meetings, lunch and learns, sponsored networking events, employee referral program, peer-to-peer recognition, annual non-profit participation and donation program, neighborhood outreach events
Medical coverage including vision, dental coverage, short term disability, long term disability, life insurance plan, 401K with company match, and flexible spending account
You must be able to legally work in the US. Recruiters and staffing companies NEED NOT contact us. We're serious about this.
Please submit a copy of your resume and / or any relevant work samples that you think will help us get to know you better.
O3 is an equal opportunity employer (EOE). We look forward to meeting with you.