As an UI/UX designer, you will work closely with the design director, designers, developers, and project managers to lead the user experience and design of great products. You will need to drive change and improve processes that help us solve problems, while having a direct impact on a variety of interesting projects. You will be self motivated and driven to motivate others. You will use your best judgement when making decisions on behalf of O3 World and our Clients.
**All resume submissions must include your portfolio link and password, if applicable.
- Creation of user flows, site maps, content hierarchies, and detailed wireframes.
- High fidelity screen designs for apps, products, and responsive (device agnostic) screen layouts for desktop, tablet, and mobile devices.
- Creation of supporting artifacts to facilitate communication including presentations, UI kits, style tiles, style guides, and supporting graphic assets for developers.
- Ongoing collaboration and interaction with team members, clients, 3rd party vendors and end-users to make sure all perspectives are accounted for in your work
- Perceptive, patient, positive, collaborative, and hardworking
- Adaptive to progress and open minded when listening to feedback
- Creative and skilled in their visual design abilities
- Effective at implementing solutions to solve complex problems
- Someone who thinks in systems and patterns
- Confident when communicating to co-workers and clients
- Productive within a fast paced environment
- Proficient with design and wireframing tools
- Mindful of organization, margins, spacing, and consistency in their work
- Sensitive to long term project goals and business objectives
- Considerate of budgets, timelines, deadlines, and external constraints
- 2-3 years working as a UI/UX designer or similar role at an agency or in-house at a digital product company.
- Process Knowledge - Understanding of design thinking and its usage to identify project goals. Familiarity with lean UX methodology.
- UX Design - Examples that showcase your ability to solve complex problems and visually communicate your solutions through information architecture, wireframes, and prototyping.
- UI Design -Industry leading visual design utilizing style guides, UI kits, and high fidelity screens for websites, mobile applications, and interactive products.
- Communication & Collaboration - Proven experience working successfully within a collaborative environment on challenging projects.
- Development Familiarity - Effective implementation of a responsive product and a firm grasp of how designs are implemented into content management systems like WordPress, Drupal, and Magento.
- Amazing office space in Fishtown, flex vacation time, paid trips to national and regional industry events and conferences, paid training, speaking opportunities, company happy hours, casual office dress code, monthly one-to-one employee growth meetings, lunch and learns, sponsored networking events, employee referral program, company holidays and half-days, quiet rooms, peer-to-peer recognition, annual non-profit participation, neighborhood outreach events, your own personal theme music, and more...
- Medical coverage including vision, dental coverage, short term disability, long term disability, life insurance plan, 401k with company match
O3 World specializes in digital product design and development, from conceptualization through implementation and support. We work with businesses as their strategic partner to provide long-term digital solutions through web, mobile, e-commerce, and application development. With offices in Philadelphia, we’ve emphasized a balanced approach to design, innovative technological solutions, and an award-winning agency culture.
We believe in a balanced environment, where positivity, hard work and happy hours coexist. While much of our time is spent at our desks, at whiteboards, or in meetings, we've created a culture that makes the outside world an integral part of our daily working routines. The challenging, progressive work we do keeps us energized and exhilarated, while our culture keeps us grounded, puts things in perspective, and makes us better at what we do. But most of all, it makes us a team.
Philly is a great place to live and work, and we may be able to assist with relocation expenses for the right candidate applying outside the city. However, you must be able to legally work in the US. Recruiters and staffing companies NEED NOT contact us.
Please submit a copy of your resume and relevant work samples that will help expand our understanding of your creative process. Links to your work and/or portfolio are required. Links to your LinkedIn, Twitter accounts, or anything else you feel will help us get to know you better are also appreciated.
O3 is an equal opportunity employer (EOE). We look forward to meeting with you.
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!